Conveying principle and characteristics The scraper conveyor is a continuous conveying equipment for conveying bulk materials such as dust, small particles and small blocks. It can be horizontal, inclined and vertical main conveying. When conveying, the scraper chain is all buried in the material, so it is called buried scraper conveyor. Bulk material...
Transportation principle and characteristics
ScraperConveyorIt is a continuous conveying equipment for conveying bulk materials such as dust, small particles and small blocks, which can be horizontal, inclined and vertical main conveying. When conveying, the scraper chain is all buried in the material, so it is called buried scraper conveyor. Bulk materials have characteristics such as internal friction and side pressure. When conveying horizontally, the material is pushed by the scraper chain in the direction of movement. When the internal friction between the material layers is greater than the external friction between the material and the tank wall, the material moves forward with the scraper chain. When the ratio of the height of the material layer to the width of the machine groove meets certain conditions, the material flow is stable. When conveying vertically, it mainly depends on the arching characteristics of the material. When the material in the enclosed machine slot is pushed by the scraper chain in the direction of movement and is constantly fed by the lower part to prevent the upper material from sliding down, lateral pressure will be generated, thereby increasing the internal friction of the material. When the internal friction force is greater than the external friction force between the material and the tank wall and the material's own weight, the material will be conveyed upward along the scraper chain to form a continuous material flow. Due to the vibration of the scraper chain during the movement, the material supply of some materials will be destroyed and formed from time to time, which will cause a hysteresis phenomenon for the chain during the transportation of materials, which will affect the transportation capacity.
Application scope and selection principle
The buried scraper conveyor is mainly composed of a closed section shell (machine groove), scraper chain, driving device, tensioning device and other components. The equipment has simple structure, small size, good sealing performance, convenient installation and maintenance; it can feed and discharge at multiple points, and the process selection and layout are more flexible; when conveying flying, toxic, high temperature, flammable and explosive materials , Can improve working conditions and reduce environmental pollution. Buried scraper conveyors have been widely used in chemical, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, food, light industry and transportation sectors.
The scraper conveyor has the following structural forms:
1. The horizontal type buried scraper conveyor, the conveying length can reach 80~120m, is suitable for the conveying of general materials, and can be fed or discharged at multiple points. The horizontal buried scraper conveyor with a partition in the middle is equipped with multiple feed inlets. The ratio of each section of the material can be adjusted arbitrarily through the metering gate, which is suitable for mixing several different bulk materials.
2. Inclined type buried scraper conveyor, the general installation angle is 0°~30°. The inclined scraper conveyor with a partition in the middle runs when the material is completely filled with the lower trough, even if the inclination angle is large, it can still ensure the continuous conveying of the material.
3. Vertical buried scraper, the inclination angle can be 30°~90°, and the lifting height can reach 30m, which is suitable for conveying general materials.
4. The buckle-type buried scraper conveyor can be inclined and conveyed vertically. It occupies a small space and is suitable for mobile equipment in a narrow working environment.
5. Z-type buried scraper conveyor, the upper horizontal section can be set with any number of discharge ports according to the needs, so as to achieve multi-point discharge. The conveying height is generally about 20m, and the horizontal conveying distance is less than 30m. Generally used to feed coal to the silo and boiler room.
6. The plane ring-type buried scraper conveyor can multi-point feeding and multi-point unloading. It is suitable for distributing materials to various points of use, or collecting materials from various feeding points for unified discharge.
7. The vertical ring-shaped buried scraper conveyor is capable of multi-point feeding and multi-point unloading. It is suitable for circulating operation among multiple bins and can complete the loading, unloading, dumping and clearing of materials.