(1) The key point of the main shaft bearing of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is produced by selecting high-quality stainless steel plates after quenching and tempering treatment.
(2) There is a brake system opening and closing arm in the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine. The brake system has good characteristics, which can make the equipment quickly turn and stop.
(3) The inner cylinder and the casing of the screw-type sludge filter press are all made of stainless steel sheet materials, and the rotating saucers are made of stainless steel sheets. The cage base and the car chassis are all pig iron materials. The water outlet is on the car chassis. Directly below.
(4) The sludge filter presses are all three-legged suspended pendulum structures, which can prevent foot vibration during work due to the unbalanced load in the rotating saucer.
(5) Part of the transmission system adopts the apex transmission system, and the motor immediately advances the axial flow wheel, which can start the equipment step by step and gradually exceed the speed ratio of the design plan to ensure the stable operation of the equipment.
Principle of stacked screw sludge dewatering machine:
The key of the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine is composed of a high-speed rotating cylindrical screen, a screw conveyor with a hollow drive shaft and a transfer box that rotates the same as the cylindrical screen and has a slightly lower transmission than the cylindrical screen. If the separated mixed liquid is sent to the rotating drum by the hollow drive shaft, it is immediately thrown into the cylindrical screen cavity under the centripetal force effect formed by high-speed work.
Because the screw-type sludge dewatering machine has a different speed ratio between the screw type and the cylindrical screen, the two have relative speeds (that is, the difference in speed ratio). The relative speed of the screw type and the cylindrical screen Slowly promote to the cone end of the cylindrical screen, and after going through the dry zone, continue to be discharged from the inlet and outlet all over the cylindrical screen circle; the liquid in the liquid ring layer continues from the weir mouth by force."Overflow&"It is discharged into the cylindrical sieve to produce a separated liquid.